I have been seriously contemplating about curling my hair for the past few weeks... SERIOUSLY contemplating. I asked around and I get different opinions, like: 1) You look nicer in your natural hair now. (cos they feel that curling makes one looks more mature, or rather older in a blunt way) 2) I think you will look nicer in your natural hair now if you just dye it. 3) I think you look nicer just curling your hair, cos your hair's bottom three-quarter portion is dyed, so there is no need to dye anymore. 4) I think you look nicer if you curl and dye your hair.
OH WELL... tsk tsk.... think I am more tempted to take the 3rd option. I think I will just do it next month when my next pay comes. After all, I am young. So try out while I am still young. =) What can I say... Hmm... I LOVE being a GIRL. =) Girls have a special place in God's heart. =) And I like the way I am now, free and easy... (minus away all the burdens and responsibilities) like a sparrow soaring into the sky. Unrestrained, free... and searching for my dreams... Feel like singing now... hahaha... "By the sea, With my hands out stretched... I feel the breeze on my face... The beauty of Your creation before me... The glittering sea beneath the light of the sun... Shining and sparkling like diamonds... The sand that runs through my fingers... The sky with all its mysterious folds of blue and white... The coolness of the breeze... The slight warmth of the morning sun..." Esther
<< Home