In my anger, do not sin...
I have been droven to the wall by my roomie...
I feel that at times I couldn't take it...
I really really couldn't take it...
But still...
The words from His word...
"In your anger, do not sin"
I checked Bible gateway,
And this verse is found in Ephesians 4:26.
There are so many harsh things that she mentioned
That frustrates me...
But still,
In my anger do not sin...
Many of my friends told me to move out,
Move out ASAP Esther...
Move out...
Don't tolerate anymore...
But I ask God today...
Many people think I should move out...
But what does God think?
Is it His timing that I should move out?
I know I will move out when God says so...
But He did not...
So I will stay,
Cos I know He has a purpose for putting me through all these...
I really hope and pray hard I will be able to rise above this trial
To say to God,
Above all these,
I am able to stand firm in the faith of Christ,
And not sin...
It's so difficult...
It's a struggle...
To not sin even in terms of my speech...
No slandering, no gossipping...
No hard feelings...
But let compassion and peace fill my heart...
God,
In ways that I have fail You...
Let Your mercy abide in me...
I pray and hope I will be able to rise up above this situation,
Shining as a star in the light of Jesus
To say that I have not sin...
I know God is taking me to another level...
In face of trials and persecutions...
I pray and hope I will not stumble and fall...
But hold on to this faith that I have fervently...
I feel that at times I couldn't take it...
I really really couldn't take it...
But still...
The words from His word...
"In your anger, do not sin"
I checked Bible gateway,
And this verse is found in Ephesians 4:26.
There are so many harsh things that she mentioned
That frustrates me...
But still,
In my anger do not sin...
Many of my friends told me to move out,
Move out ASAP Esther...
Move out...
Don't tolerate anymore...
But I ask God today...
Many people think I should move out...
But what does God think?
Is it His timing that I should move out?
I know I will move out when God says so...
But He did not...
So I will stay,
Cos I know He has a purpose for putting me through all these...
I really hope and pray hard I will be able to rise above this trial
To say to God,
Above all these,
I am able to stand firm in the faith of Christ,
And not sin...
It's so difficult...
It's a struggle...
To not sin even in terms of my speech...
No slandering, no gossipping...
No hard feelings...
But let compassion and peace fill my heart...
God,
In ways that I have fail You...
Let Your mercy abide in me...
I pray and hope I will be able to rise up above this situation,
Shining as a star in the light of Jesus
To say that I have not sin...
I know God is taking me to another level...
In face of trials and persecutions...
I pray and hope I will not stumble and fall...
But hold on to this faith that I have fervently...







<< Home